A sexy tiramisu
To say that the italians have delicious food would be an understatment, they have ungodly delicious food that is so good!
For the next venture of healthy/sexy/joyous cooking my beautiful russian girls and I will be making a sexy tiramisu cake
(using healthier ingredients naturallly :P)
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3/4 cup frozen light whipped dessert topping , thawed
- 2/3 cup freshlybrewed espresso or 2/3 cup strong coffee
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur, such as Kahlua or 3 tablespoons brewed strong coffee
- 1 (13 ounce) fat-free sponge cakes
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on low speed, beat the mascarpone and cream cheese. Beat in the confectioners’ sugar until blended. Fold in the whipped topping.
- In a measuring cup, stir together the espresso or coffee and coffee liqueur.
- Using a bread knife or long serrated knife, cut the cake horizontally into 8 slices. (Don’t worry if the slices break. You will be able to use them.) Arrange half of the cake slices evenly on the bottom of a 10″x10″ pan. Using a spoon, drizzle half of the coffee mixture evenly over the cake. Gently spoon half of the cheese mixture evenly over the cake layer. Repeat layering with the remaining cake slices, coffee mixture, and cheese mixture. Sift the cocoa over the top of cheese. Cover and chill for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
1. cocoa –> made when chocolate liquor is pressed down and compressed
2. chocolate liquore –> pure chocolate in liquid form
The result of this experiment will be published and posted soon enough 🙂
Hope fully it will look somewhat like this: